Surrender™ is a blend of Lavender, Lemon, Black Spruce, Roman Chamomile, Angelica, and Mountain Savory that provides an aroma to help you let go of controlling your unfocused behaviors and stay committed to your desires for achievement and success.
In the words of Young Living Founder D. Gary Young from a 1998 talk about Surrender essential oil blend: “Have I created a wall? Have I created a barrier? Have I created something of resistance because I am afraid to risk loving again? If it’s true, then work on it today and tear it down. There is nothing more powerful on this planet than love and nothing that is needed more than love. If everyone would open up to love at their highest potential, we would not have borders; we would not have wars; we would not have people starving to death. Can you accept love? Most humans have a difficult time accepting love from others. Why is that? Fear. Fear of what? Fear of hurt and fear of rejection. There’s an old adage and you’ve all heard it. It is something to this effect: It’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.”
- Lavender oil is calming, relaxing and balancing, both physically and emotionally
- Lemon promotes clarity of thought and purpose with a fragrance that is invigorating, enhancing and warming
- Black spruce† leaf oil is rich and invigorating. Its scent invokes the fresh aroma of Christmas trees, and it is said to hold the frequency of prosperity
- Roman Chamomile is soothing and relaxing, may calm restlessness and tension while opening blocks in thoughts
- Angelica was known as the ‘holy spirit root’ or the ‘oil of angels’ by the early Europeans, as it was thought to be of divine origin
- Mountain savory oil contains antioxidants and may offer immune support and cleansing properties when taken internally.
- Matricaria (German Chamomile) essential oil offers a calming aroma that creates a tranquil atmosphere when diffused and soothes skin when applied topically.
†100% pure, Seed to Seal® certified
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Has a bright, floral aroma
Creates a calming and balancing atmosphere
- Apply Surrender intuitively to areas of emotional disconnect.
- Use Surrender to help create an atmosphere of peace and Zen.
- Diffuse 8−12 drops to create an atmosphere of ease while reflecting on life’s roadblocks.
- Use it in your daily meditation or prayer to promote feelings of stillness and peace.
- Apply Surrender topically and inhale or utilize it with breathing techniques to enhance mindfulness.