Frankincense oil, the most precious gift
Until the day break, and the shadows flee away,
I will get me to the mountain of myrrh, and to the hills of frankincense.
~ Song of Solomon 4:6
Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) has been sought after since ancient times. The complex aroma of this oil can elevate many aspects of your life.
Frankincense essential oil has an earthy, uplifting aroma that’s perfect for grounding, spiritual connectedness and to refine your sense of purpose.
In addition to elevated spiritual experiences, the benefits of frankincense essential oil include maintaining radiant skin. In fact, many experts say that frankincense is the ideal oil to support well-being of every part of our bodies, from head to toe.
- Frankincense essential oil is considered a holy oil in the Middle East, where it has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years and was one of the gifts given to Christ at his birth.
- Frankincense is mentioned in one of the oldest known scientific records, the Ebers papyrus, dating from the 16th century B.C.
Young Living distills its Frankincense oil from the resin of Boswellia carterii trees located in northern Africa near the Arabian peninsula.
Young Living’s boswellia carterii frankincense oil comes in two varieties:
Regular (original) for topical or aromatic use, and
Vitality for using as a dietary supplement (taking internally)
Original frankincense for topical or aromatic use
- Need a spiritual oasis? Create a safe and comforting environment when you diffuse or inhale this empowering oil—a perfect opportunity to collect your thoughts. When you seek purpose or engage in prayer or meditation, use this oil to enhance your experience.
- Want healthy skin care? Add frankincense to your daytime or night cream for a luxurious moisturizer that maintains radiant skin and highlights your natural beauty.
- Want to make yoga even more wonderful? Incorporate frankincense into your yoga ritual by wearing or diffusing it during your routine.
- Need to relax? Use for massage after activity such as workouts, athletic events, or just a long day.
Frankincense Vitality for internal use as a dietary supplement
- Support your well-being and normal cell health! Take Frankincense Vitality internally as a dietary supplement by adding 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule.*
- If you have trouble swallowing capsules, take Frankincense Vitality internally by adding it to water, juice, or even your daily shot of NingXia Red®.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.