Powered by peppermint
Be reckoned but with herbs and flowers?
– Andrew Marvel
Top notes: peppermint uses
With a familiar, invigorating aroma, peppermint oil is perfect for diffusing. Freshen your area at work or give your home an uplifting aroma by diffusing peppermint oil.
Massage peppermint into your feet for an uplifting, invigorating start to your day! Or, dilute with Young Living’s V-6 massage oil and apply on your arms or legs after a workout for a pleasant, tingly sensation.
Young Living’s peppermint oil comes in two varieties: original, for aromatic (inhalation) or topical use, and ‘Vitality,’ for internal use as a dietary supplement or in recipes.
‘Original’ peppermint for aromatic (inhaling) or topical use
Enjoy your original Peppermint oil in these ways:
- Feeling warm? Apply a drop to your fingertips and rub on the back of your neck for a cool, refreshing sensation
- Want to stimulate your scalp? Add peppermint and rosemary essential oils to your favorite shampoo for a cleansing, stimulating massage
- Feeling sore after working out? Dilute with Young Living’s V-6 vegetable oil and massage into your skin
- Something smells? Add a few drops of peppermint, lemon and lavender essential oils to a spray bottle with distilled water. Spritz any area that you’d like to freshen up
- Tummy rumbling? Rub on your abdomen to soothe an unsettled stomach
- Travel turbulence? Inhale or put a drop on the back of your neck to make your trip more pleasant
- Need a brain boost? Inhale peppermint when studying; it anchors the material. Then, when you are taking the test, inhale it again and see what happens
Peppermint Vitality for use in recipes or as a dietary supplement
Enjoy your Peppermint Vitality oil in these ways:
- Digestive drama? Put 1 to 2 drops in a vegetarian gel capsule and take to support a healthy digestive system
- Demanding day? Put a drop in a glass of cool water for a refreshing lift
- Power drain? Blend with your exercise drink to power up your workout
- Beastly breath? Put a drop on your tongue to freshen your breath (it’s strong!)
- Baking? Use in your recipes to add fresh flavor
Supports gastrointestinal system comfort*
Promotes healthy bowel function*
Enhances healthy gut function*
Maintains efficiency of the digestive tract*
Supports normal digestion*
How many pounds of peppermint plant does it take to make one 15-ml. bottle of oil? Click below for the answer and more fun facts.
If you did not purchase a kit, click on one of the buttons below to order your bottle.