Add Zest to Your Life with Essential Oil of Lemon
Top notes: Lemon uses
- Original for aromatic (inhalation) or topical use, and
- ‘Vitality‘ for internal use as a dietary supplement or in recipes
- Stuffy air? Diffuse a few drops of lemon oil to freshen the air in any room
- Need a quick and easy fruit or vegetable cleanser? Add a drop of lemon oil to a bowl of water as a fruit and vegetable wash
- Want to uplift an area? Add 8–12 drops to water and spritz your mattress, your laundry, closets, gym shoes, or any other area
- Carpets need cleaning? Add 10-15 drops to a gallon of carpet cleaner to help lift stains and brighten carpets and rugs (test a small spot first)
- Prefer natural spot lifters? Make a natural bleach by mixing 20 drops of lemon oil, 1 cup of peroxide and 1 cup of water in a glass spray bottle
- Need to get goo off? Use 1 to 2 drops to remove gum, oil, grease spots, goo, adhesive or crayons from most surfaces – easily takes off glued-on labels!
- Don’t like cleaning gloves? Put 1 to 2 drops on your sponge to wipe down bathtub, shower walls or your oven – cuts through gunk, smells great, and no gloves needed!
Lemon Vitality is a delicious essential oil that has that wonderfully taste and smell of lemon drop candy. It’s a great substitute in any recipe calling for fresh lemon juice, rind, or flavoring — without all the hassle of zesting, grating, or juicing.
- Give your drinking water a burst of citrus flavor by adding a few drops of Lemon Vitality
- Substitute one drop of Lemon Vitality for one tsp. of lemon juice in your recipes