ABOUT JOURNEY ON™
Journey On™ is an amazing blend of 34 essential oils that emits a remarkable aroma of feeling the movement of a journey into a new awareness and discovery of achievement, success, and inner peace.
Journey On essential oil blend has an inspiring aroma of powerful oil blends—including Dream Catcher™, ImmuPower™, and Motivation™—along with Copaiba, Cinnamon Bark, and Peppermint essential oils.
Its warming aroma is meant to inspire people everywhere to celebrate what makes us unique and show greater understanding and compassion for one another. Use this inspired blend to be motivated in your personal journey toward whole-life wellness.
When Young Living Founder D. Gary Young formulated an oil blend, he did it for a purpose. When he selected the oils for Journey On—originally developed for the World Peace Caravan—he was about to embark on a journey to unite others in bringing peace to the world
- Peppermint oil has a strong, clean, minty aroma, which is refreshing in breathe in and is also enjoyed by many for its cooling sensations on the skin. Peppermint has traditionally has been known to increase mental accuracy
- Copaiba (kō-pĭˈbə) or (kō-pĭ-ee-bə) has a light and delicate warm, honey or woodsy scent, which can feel calming and grounding when inhaled
- Hyssop essential oil has a slightly sweet scent and was considered a sacred oil in ancient Egypt, Israel, and Greece. Its fragrant scent stimulates creativity and meditation
- Mountain savory oil contains antioxidants and may offer immune support and cleansing properties when taken internally
- Cistus essential oil is believed to be the biblical Rose of Sharon. Anciently, it was used to heighten awareness and strengthen body, mind, and soul. It can be used to support self-awareness and reflection while meditating
- Camphor leaf essential oil has been used for centuries to help alleviate minormuscle discomfort and swelling from over-exercise
- Frankincense has an earthy, uplifting aroma that’s perfect for grounding and spiritual connectedness
- Oregano essential oil is one of the most powerful and versatile antioxidant essential oils. It may help stimulate the immune and digestive systems, strengthen the energy centers of the body, and enhance the flavor of food*
- Sacred Sandalwood essential oil has a grounding, calming aroma that can be diffused or inhaled to enhance spiritual practices or meditation with increased awareness
- Tangerine peel oil brings a bright, zippy feeling that naturally uplifts mood
- Ylang Ylang from Ecuador† has a sweet, romantic aroma that contains the naturally occurring constituents germacrene and alpha-farnesene
- Cumin seed oil may provide cleansing and detoxifying properties and support the digestive and immune systems. In addition, it can be added to Indian, North African, and Middle Eastern recipes for its warm, earthy flavor
- Cinnamon bark oil’s spicy aroma brings feelings of warmth and comfort, and is thought to attract abundance
- Clove bud oil has a warm, stimulating aroma that provides cleansing properties and can be added to Thieves® dental products to maintain oral health. When taken internally, it contains antioxidants and may provide immune and general wellness support
- Pepper fruit essential oil has a spicy, energizing aroma. Taken internally, it offers antioxidant properties, supports healthy weight management and digestive wellness when combined with a healthy lifestyle
- Roman Chamomile is soothing and relaxing, may calm restlessness and tension while opening blocks in thoughts
- Bergamot peel oil has an aroma that is light and citrusy yet tart and sweet; this uplifting oil can help you to get going in the morning or to relax in the evening
- Anise seed essential oil is soothing and uplifting for the mood, helpful for respiratory support, feels warming to the skin, helps to support healthy circulation and may assist in unwinding cramped muscles
- Juniper essential oil beautifies and tones the skin when applied topically, making it a great addition to lymphatic and post-workout massage oil blends
- Black Spruce essential oil has a grounding, earth-connecting aroma that enhances and uplifts the spirit and is soothing to muscles after activity when combined with massage.
- Geranium flower oil creates a pleasant environment and encourages peaceful, spiritual feelings with its calming, rose-like aroma
- Lavender oil is calming, relaxing and balancing, both physically and emotionally
- Matricaria / German Chamomile essential oil offers a calming aroma that creates a tranquil atmosphere when diffused and soothes skin when applied topically
- Dorado Azul™ has a fresh scent that is perfect for aromatic or topical use. This unique essential oil from Ecuador is exclusive to Young Living
- Blue Cypress essential oil fortifies confidence as it promotes the appearance of healthy-looking skin and hair, and has a great aroma for enjoying outdoor activities.
- Davana essential oil beautifies skin, reduces the appearance of blemishes, and offers an exotic floral aroma that creates an environment of joy and romance.
- Kaffir lime (citrus hystrix) may help to soothe stress and worries; its limonene element may also elevate mood
- Jasmine has an aroma that is light and citrusy yet tart and sweet; this uplifting oil can help you to get going in the morning or to relax in the evening
- Blue Tansy essential oil contains the naturally occurring constituent chamazulene, which gives it a deep-blue color. I love all the blends with blue tansy in them, as they feel sooo relaxing.
- Rose flower oil has an exceptionally high vibrational frequency, which helps it to create a sense of balance, harmony and well-being while elevating the mind. It creates a magnetic energy that can attract harmonious and loving people and bring joy
- Grapefruit peel essential oil has a fresh, uplifting aroma and has cleansing properties.
- Spearmint to help invigorate the senses.
- Lemon peel oil promotes clarity of thought and purpose with a fragrance that is invigorating, enhancing and warming
- Ocotea from Ecuador† is delightfully spicy and contains the naturally occurring constituent beta-caryophyllene
†100% pure, Seed to Seal® certified
Diffuse 8−12 drops to create an atmosphere of courage and confidence to journey through life’s daily opportunities and challenges.
Apply 1−3 drops topically to enjoy the enchanting aroma and support balanced well-being.
Utilize Journey On in your morning routine of prayer and meditation to support a healthy perspective of inner peace.
Use 1−3 drops topically as an aromatic reminder to inspire and motivate your personal journey.
Choose this blend when you want to inspire your inner discipline and stay your course.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Has a powerful, herbaceous, grounding aroma
Supports all of your energy centers
A commemorative blend to carry on Gary Young’s vision for health and wellness