Foster a grateful attitude and embrace the blessings in your life. The uplifting aroma of Gratitude™ invites a feeling of emotional and spiritual progress.
Put a drop of Gratitude™ in the palms of your hands, rub them together, then cup them over your nose and inhale deeply right before you sit to pray, meditate or journal.
Bring Gratitude™ to a family meal; pass it around and ask each person to inhale it from the bottle then share with others what they are grateful for. When they are complete with their expressions of gratitude, they can pass the bottle to the next person. It’s an aromatic ‘talking stick.’
Anoint the back of your neck or put a drop on a tissue then tuck in between your pillowcase and pillow before you lie down to sleep. You’ll be inviting in thoughts and dreams of appreciation and gratitude, helping you to have a peaceful night and wake up refreshed.
- Balsam Canada needle oil is both uplifting and grounding
- Frankincense has an earthy, uplifting aroma that’s perfect for grounding and spiritual connectedness
- Coriander seed oil has a fresh, earthy and citrusy scent
- Myrrh has a calming, complex aroma that brings a deeper sense of spirituality to practices such as yoga and meditation
- Ylang ylang from Ecuador† has a sweet, romantic aroma that contains the naturally occurring constituents germacrene and alpha-farnesene
- Bergamot peel oil has an aroma that is light and citrusy yet tart and sweet; this uplifting oil can help you to get going in the morning or to relax in the evening
- Northern Lights Black spruce† is rich and invigorating and contains the naturally occurring constituents bornyl acetate, camphene, and alpha pinene.
- Vetiver root oil has an earthy, exotic aroma that helps create an uplifting environment.
- Geranium flower oil creates a pleasant environment and encourages peaceful, spiritual feelings with its calming, rose-like aroma
†100% pure, Seed to Seal® certified
Benefits and features:
- Has a rich aroma that is both grounding and uplifting
- Helps to calm our mood so we can be fully present
- Opens our awareness to all that we have to be grateful for
- Creates a calming, energizing environment
- Supports prayer or meditation