Enjoy your summer outdoor activities free from pesky pests or too much sun on your skin!

Young Living’s all natural insect repellent and sunscreen products give you peace of mind while you enjoy the outdoors.

When you are enjoying the outdoors, you want to keep your skin safe while also respecting and preserving the environment.
Young Living’s Mineral Sunscreen Lotion gives you a new option for sun protection! With your choice of a light SPF 10 or a full protection SPF 50, this natural sunscreen is chemical-free, making it a healthy alternative for adults and kids! Instead of melting in the sun, melt this lightweight, fast-absorbing sunscreen into your skin for added protection from UVA and UVB rays.
This dermatologist-reviewed product is formulated to easily smooth on skin without leaving white residue! Enjoy the outdoors worry-free with up to 80 minutes of water- and sweat-resistant lotion. This might just be the best sunscreen you’ve ever used!
Benefits & Features
  • Reef Safe
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Recommended as an effective broad-spectrum sunscreen
  • Non-greasy
  • Fast absorbing formula
  • Made with non-nano zinc oxide

Order your Mineral Sunscreen today!

If you forgot your Mineral Sunscreen, you still can refresh and recover from the effects of a day in the sun with Young Living’s LavaDerm™ After-Sun Spray. This naturally derived after-sun spray offers temporary relief from the pain and itching of minor burns, minor cuts, sunburns, scrapes, insect bites, and minor skin irritations, so your family can keep playing all day.
Using menthol from mint, this spray soothes and cools the skin, providing immediate relief from the effects of outdoor activity. Plus, its moisturizing qualities—from ingredients such as aloe, Lavender essential oil, and Helichrysum essential oil—also help prevent peeling and leave skin feeling soft and smooth instead of tacky or sticky. With a vegan-friendly formula made without alcohol, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants, LavaDerm After-Sun Spray is ready for the whole family to use at the beach, on a hike, or during any outdoor playtime.
Benefits and Features
  • Temporarily relieves the pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, and minor skin irritations
  • Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
  • Soothes and cools skin
  • Provides immediate relief
  • Moisturizes to help prevent peeling
  • Promotes healthy-looking skin
  • Made with plant-based and naturally derived ingredients
  • Formulated without alcohol, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants

Order your LavaDerm After-Sun Spray now!

Imagine a summer night in the backyard. While your children are running, playing, and discovering the world, you can sit back and enjoy the night, knowing that you and your kids will be free from mosquitoes and ticks, thanks to using Young Living Insect Repellent Wipes™. Choose a 6-oz. bottle or a convenient to apply on the go pack of 12 wipes.
Young Living Insect Repellent Wipes are formulated without synthetic ingredients. 99% of the repellent blend is made up of sesame oil and a combination of essential oils traditionally used to repel insects, while the remaining 1% is made of vitamin E. You can feel confident that you’re not exposing yourself or your family to DEET or other harsh chemicals.
In addition to a naturally derived formula, our Insect Repellent Wipes offer a bright, citrusy aroma and apply smoothly to skin without leaving a sticky, greasy residue. Kids and adults alike will love knowing that their next adventure will be natural, comfortable, and bug free.
Benefits and Features
  • Tested to repel mosquitoes, ticks and fleas, and to prevent bug bites
  • Repels mosquites, ticks and fleas naturally with 99% active ingredients, plus 1% Vitamin E
  • Formulated with pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils traditionally recommended for their bug-repellent properties
  • Made with 100% naturally derived, plant-based ingredients
  • NO DEET, parabens, fillers, phthalates, animal-derived ingredients or synthetic preservatives, fragrances or colorants
  • Rubs easily into skin without a greasy or sticky finish
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Pure, gentle formula free from synthetic chemicals
  • Appropriate for use on children
  • Vegan friendly
Due to state regulations, this product is not currently available to purchase in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington DC, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Washington State, and Wisconsin.

Order your all natural Insect Repellent today!